Bournemouth vs Manchester United
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 2 November 2019
Kick-off at 12:30 UK/ 13:30 CET
Venue: Vitality Stadium (Bournemouth).
Manchester United will be hoping to extend their winning streak when they travel to the Vitality Stadium to take on Bournemouth on Saturday.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men have won three successive matches for the first time since March, adding cup wins over Partizan and Chelsea to last weekend’s 3-1 league victory against Norwich.
Bournemouth vs Manchester United preview
Subs from Boruc, Travers, Stacey, Ibe, Simpson, Francis, Kelly, Mepham, Gosling, Surman, Danjuma, Billing, Dobre, Solanke
Injured Brooks (ankle, 23 Nov), Daniels (knee), Stanislas (knee, both unknown)
Discipline Y20 R0
Leading scorer C Wilson 5
Subs from Romero, Grant, Chong, Garner, Young, Williams, Gomes, Mata, Lingard, Lindelöf, Greenwood
Doubtful Lindelöf, Maguire, Rashford (all match fitness)
Injured Matic (knock), Shaw (thigh), Tuanzebe (hip, all Dec), Bailly (knee, Jan), Dalot (hip), Fosu-Mensah (knee), Pogba (ankle, all unknown)
Discipline Y21 R0
Leading scorer Rashford 5
Bournemouth vs Manchester United Head-to-head (h2h)
- The previous four clashes saw United winning.
- Eddie Howe’s men conceded twice or more in the former three clashes.
- It’s been four years since the Cherries have recorded a triumph.
- At this venue, the guests recorded wins in the past three visits.
- Six of the preceding eight encounters had goals at either end of the pitch.